Interested in a more stimulating kind of night out than usual? Bring a friend. Get to know the stories of the seven Greek goddesses that stand on our threshold during a transition from one life phase to the next. Each is poised to mentor us into HER idea of personal power. Vying for our attention, these archetypes emerge to shift outdated patterns and habits – and they can cause a lot of chaos!
All together they deepen our experience, create balance, and lend a sense of wholeness to our lives. When we explore their strengths and weaknesses and intermingle our own stories with those of these awesome archetypes – magic happens!
With Lianne Escher, MSW, LCSW, psychotherapist, speaker and author of the new book A Mythic Sisterhood: The Goddess Way to Courage, Clarity and Grace. The sessions take place at BSK Design at the Greene Gallery in Guilford, CT on Thursdays from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Sept. 19: Persephone – A lightning rod for disaster finds seeds of strength in her Underworld.
- Sept. 26: Demeter – The nurturer, finally pregnant with her own possibilities.
- Oct. 3: Aphrodite – The lusty lover girl moves beyond her boudoir.
- Oct. 10: Hera – The home-front heroine, swims in the tidal currents of commitment.
- Oct. 17: Athena – Career woman becomes a change-maker by incorporating feminine values.
- Oct. 24: Artemis – Our kick ass sister becomes a team player.
- Oct. 31: Hestia – An intuitive visionary. The introvert who finds a persona.
Cost: Drop-In $25 per session or $150 for 7 sessions paid in advance. Got questions? Or to reserve your space call Lianne Escher, MSW, LCSW, at 203-506-6381, or email.